Tuesday 13 August 2013

Urgent Urgent Urgent

I need to re home my beloved older cat from Friday. I wont go into details now, but its not her fault in any way shape or form.

She is nearly 14, spayed, microchipped, no health issues that I am aware of, ( can still clear a 6 foot fence with ease) a good mouser, is sweet and gentle and climbs on your lap and pads you if you are crying....

I have tried every re homing place that I can think of but I am having no luck at all. I am also quite happy to contribute to her keep.

She is a really pretty tortoiseshell and white.

Please pass this message on to other cat lovers, I can travel to deliver her to a good kind loving home.

Urgent Urgent Urgent.....

1 comment:

Compostwoman said...

If you are stuck we will have her. If when we have her here our existing family of cats really can't settle with her ( or she can't settle with them!) we promise to find her a loving home around here. She will have a good life, with us or with another loving cat family